Discover the culture, origins and fun of Mombasa.
This full-day city tour is part history and part shopping!
Here you can explore Mombasa’s exotic markets for personal treasures. Then tour the city’s Arabic and Portuguese past and witness their present-day influence on this colourful metropolis.
Mombasa city tour pick up points.
Mombasa port, Bamburi beach, Msambweni beach, Diani beach
Nyali beach, Shanzu beach, Tiwi beach, Galu beach
- Old town of Mombasa with Swahili and Arabic culture
- Fort Jesus Museum – synonymous with the history of the East African Coast
- Food and spice market – a glimpse into the lives of the local people
- Trademark Elephant tusks – the gateway to Mombasa
- Likoni Channel – Port entry into Kenya
- Akamba wood carving factory – local talents in arts
- Shopping, people and local culture
- Lunch in Coastal style- Swahili dishes/ Fish ,rice and nyama choma
- A visit to Haller park for Giraffes feeding, Hippo feeding and crocodile feeding before driving back to your hotel in the evening around 18 h.
- PRICE PER PERSON=$ 130
-DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR GROUPS