3 Days Masai Mara safari
3 Days Masai Mara Lodge Safari, Masai Mara is Kenya’s most celebrated game park, it offers the possibility of seeing “the big five” and many other species of game. This is where the great wildebeest migration is a spectacle to behold for any would be visitor to Kenya mainly in July and August of each year.
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
Pick up from your hotel at 0730 hrs and drive via the scenic Great Rift Valley, to the Mara Reserve arriving in good time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa Lodge or Mara Sentrim Lodge.
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Full day spent exploring the park in search of the Big 5. Optional hot air Balloon safari can be arranged at an extra cost of US$ 450 per person. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa or Sentrim Lodge
The Maasai Mara Game Reserve is arguably Kenya’s most popular game sanctuary. It is the most famous and most visited game reserve in Kenya. The film ‘Out of Africa’ was made to a great extent in this reserve. Virtually every type of wildlife can be seen at the Mara. A spectacle worth seeing is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest, zebra and gazelle from Serengeti plains across the Tanzania border and the Mara River to reach Maasai Mara grazing fields from late June. The dramatic crossing of the river and the preying on the migrants by predators can be viewed from early July to August. The reserve abounds with birdlife since dose to about 452 species have been recorded. Hot air balloon safaris are readily available in this park
Day 3: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Morning game drives then drive to Nairobi via Narok; we stop to browse in the bustling, vibrant Masai markets to buy curios and handicrafts before continuing to Nairobi where our safari ends.
Quotation on request
Safari price Includes:
- Transport on custom made 8 seater tour van ideal for game viewing and photography
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Accommodation in double/triple room
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes
- Service of an English speaking professional driver/guide
- All game drives as detailed in the itinerary
Complimentary return airport transfers
- Bottled water whilst on safari
- Start and end in Nairobi.
- Personalized service
safari price excludes:
- International flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Any other extras not detailed in
- Hotel accommodations in Nairobi before and after the safari